7 November 2007


From:that frolicsome kid
To:Whom this may concern
Date:7 November 2007, 13:38
Subject: Swept off my feet  

Oh my gosh, people! NEWSFLASH! *red alert*

She hinted on me!

Who?!

She! Mona Lisa!

Oh my god...

I feel like I'm on cloud nine. I can't believe even though my crush on her had faded away over time, she suddenly rekindled it with a spark. It was so effective, I'm falling for her again.

Or maybe I'm jumping to conclusions. It must be my imagination and misinterpretation. You guys be the judge when I tell you what happened, okay? =)

I have contemplated over the past few weeks on whether to purchase a ticket for prom night. I weighed the pros and the cons, and I decided on going. It's only US$24 , and sometimes eating out cost more than that, so why not? There's food, there's the dance floor and then there's her. Okay, quit it, that frolicsome kid! =) Anyway, I thought I could stay overnight in that beautiful 5 star hotel resort. I have been so looking forward to doing that. I totally do not deserve indulging myself in luxury, but temptation beckons. What the heck, I'll gladly oblige! =P More on that later.

So yes, I phoned my best friend early this morning and I got the ticket from him. I've told a few people about it, but not Mona Lisa. Some time later, she casually made a mention about prom. She was disappointed that I'm not going (she said it twice already, two days in a row! =O). When I told her I'm going, she laughed and celebrated. Then, she was bantering about me calling her last night and asking her to be my partner for the prom. I was like, "No, I didn't call you!". We both knew she was kidding.

I felt so embarrassed and so happy I think my cheeks were burning with fire and was lighting up the entire state. Not that anyone could see since it was daytime! =P I don't know whether I blushed or not, but I was acting really giddy and funny all inside. She kept saying that for a while though. I was like "Aww, shucks! No, I don't do that!" Even two of our friends coaxed me to go as her partner. I didn't know how serious they were and I don't want to find out.

Is she flirting with me? We're both single, lonely and we're going alone. It's only perfect if we go together. HEE HEE HEE! =D *chuckles*

I excused myself and ran to tell Warrior Princess all about it. She was ecstatic to hear it too! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! =D This cannot get any better.

After that, nothing spectacular happened. Well, I did pay a lot more attention to her today (or maybe because I wasn't doing any revision for English?). Not a lot as in constantly harassing her, but more than the usual (which is ignorance, haha! =P).

I think she rekindled my crush for her. And what more, she's reciprocating the "flirts" I gave her quite some time ago.

I'm starting to think this is becoming serious. My heart is doing somersaults, and I want to do the same. Except that I can't, or else I'll injure myself and then I can't even go to the prom.

Spring is so over, yet love is in the air. Hmm... I think I shouldn't think that far ahead. I'll see what happens on the real day itself. Let it be Judgement Day.

Man, this girl drives me crazy all of a sudden. I'm smiling a lot now and I like it. =) Total hotness, man!

Should I ask her out?

What a wrong time to ask such questions and what a wrong time it is to get swept off my feet! =D I think I can soar so high, I can touch the exosphere. I am like what the local Malays say, "dilamun oleh cinta".

...

Exosphere? Better get back to Geography! =O

P.S. I bet Warrior Princess is tsk-tsking right now. Hehe!

P.P.S. Yes, this thought currently supersedes all other thoughts at the moment. Well, let's hope the upcoming exams won't be affected too.

Comments (3):

gucci outlet, louboutin outlet, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet, air max, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, burberry outlet, tiffany and co, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, ray ban sunglasses, air max, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, louboutin, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet, nike shoes, coach factory outlet, nike free, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, chanel handbags, christian louboutin shoes, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp handbags, coach outlet

insanity workout, north face jackets, giuseppe zanotti, chi flat iron, ugg boots, p90x, birkin bag, longchamp, ferragamo shoes, rolex watches, herve leger, hollister, canada goose, babyliss pro, ugg australia, canada goose, canada goose jackets, reebok outlet, ghd, soccer shoes, ugg, nfl jerseys, nike roshe run, north face outlet, valentino shoes, mont blanc, celine handbags, nike huarache, new balance shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg boots, canada goose, mcm handbags, beats by dre, bottega veneta, wedding dresses, soccer jerseys, marc jacobs, canada goose uk, mac cosmetics, ugg pas cher, vans shoes, jimmy choo outlet, instyler, uggs outlet, asics running shoes, lululemon outlet, abercrombie and fitch

lancel, canada goose, timberland boots, pandora charms, thomas sabo, moncler outlet, hollister, canada goose, moncler, hollister clothing store, converse, ray ban, louis vuitton, rolex watches, iphone 6 cases, oakley, juicy couture outlet, vans, karen millen, pandora jewelry, ugg, moncler, air max, supra shoes, swarovski crystal, swarovski, pandora charms, moncler, moncler, converse shoes, gucci, ugg, louboutin, montre homme, air max, hollister, coach outlet store online, links of london, baseball bats, juicy couture outlet, ralph lauren, parajumpers, moncler, toms shoes, wedding dresses, moncler