15 November 2007


From:that frolicsome kid
To:Whom this may concern
Date:15 November 2007, 18:54
Subject: GRADUATION (unofficial)  

It's over! =D

I am still in shock. I have been looking forward to this day for a long time, and now that it is here, I am stunned to face reality. O Levels are over and I am hereby released as a free man. I am no longer imprisoned by dark, bleary days of poring over my notes. I am set free and there is no stopping me! =D

I'm so happy and relieved, I don't think anything can ruin my mood! =D I'm super duper happy! Yes! Yes! *jumps in joy* Horray!

I HAVE GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL! =D

Rejoices! Liberation never felt so good, freedom never smelled sweeter; it is too good to be true. But it is, and I am loving every minute of it. Time, currently, is an illusion. ;)

SCREAMS!

Now, run along people. I need hedonism at the moment. Don't disturb me. =P Have a great weekend. Cheerios!

Comments (8):

by Anonymous
Date:15/11/07 23:19  

HAHAHA! you know i had a little note for you. wanted to catch you after the paper and return your book too =) hehe. but uh, you left so soon. well, we were dismissed quite late. so uh yeah.. i'll give it to you when i see you lah. till then, enjoy the holidays! WE FINALLY FREEE!! HAHAHA!!

We will meet up again soon. =) I give you a call or something. In the meantime, have you seen my pencil box? In my excitement, I forgot to stuff it inside my bag. =( AND I FORGOT TO ASK HER TO BE MY DATE! NOOOOOO!!!! =O =(

My car was waiting outside already, so yeah... that explains the rush. ;)

I was so happy when I graduated in June :) Enjoy your freedom!

by Anonymous
Date:18/11/07 06:34  

Congratulations! Oh, you must be soooo happy! And FREE.

Wow, I remember THAT feeling!

ENJOY your freedom :-)

by Anonymous
Date:23/11/07 08:04  

FREEDOM!!!!!!

Hehehe. Yay & congratulations! Mandatory time-out without guilt for a while, ENJOY!!!!

Party hard, but remember to take care ;)

jive jive jive

Thanks, guys! =) I am, I think. =P

gucci outlet, louboutin outlet, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet, air max, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, burberry outlet, tiffany and co, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, ray ban sunglasses, air max, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, louboutin, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet, nike shoes, coach factory outlet, nike free, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, chanel handbags, christian louboutin shoes, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp handbags, coach outlet

lancel, canada goose, timberland boots, pandora charms, thomas sabo, moncler outlet, hollister, canada goose, moncler, hollister clothing store, converse, ray ban, louis vuitton, rolex watches, iphone 6 cases, oakley, juicy couture outlet, vans, karen millen, pandora jewelry, ugg, moncler, air max, supra shoes, swarovski crystal, swarovski, pandora charms, moncler, moncler, converse shoes, gucci, ugg, louboutin, montre homme, air max, hollister, coach outlet store online, links of london, baseball bats, juicy couture outlet, ralph lauren, parajumpers, moncler, toms shoes, wedding dresses, moncler