30 November 2007


From:that frolicsome kid
To:Whom this may concern
Date:30 November 2007, 18:50
Subject: An Insight into IB  

A preview of IB

I'm back to school. A new one, that is. I'm in Year 12, a.k.a. sixth form. I am doing the International Baccalaureate. I have been looking forward to this moment for a long time. And I'm finally here! =D And I am LOVING it! =D

And I'm tired... =( There is so much work involved. I do not have enough time to bum around and do whatever I want. I think I'm burned out. I haven't got a proper break after exams. I was asked to join the school for 3 weeks to get a taste of the environment there and to catch up with my new peers, so that I will be on track with the course the next semester. At least it is interesting. =)

If you notice, there is a Nokia mobile phone there. It's mine. I recently bought it after my mom gave me the thumbs' up. I love my new phone. =) I thought it was a better investment than the PDA.

The weekend is here, and I never feel so happy about it before! =P

P.S. I have yet to receive more notes and books! Those are just the tip of the iceberg. =S You should see my Maths textbook, it's 800+ pages thick! Enough to mistake it for a dictionary, or a Harry Potter novel. =O

Comments (10):

I love The Great Gatsby! I also have Death of a Salesman, but have yet to read it :P

:) I'm soooo proud of you, FK!!

If you look carefully, katelyn, you'll notice that the novel is the Malay translation of The Great Gatsby. =) You really should read Death of a Salesman asap! It is really good! =D

Aww, thanks whenn! =)

gucci outlet, louboutin outlet, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet, air max, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, burberry outlet, tiffany and co, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, ray ban sunglasses, air max, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, louboutin, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet, nike shoes, coach factory outlet, nike free, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, chanel handbags, christian louboutin shoes, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp handbags, coach outlet

insanity workout, north face jackets, giuseppe zanotti, chi flat iron, ugg boots, p90x, birkin bag, longchamp, ferragamo shoes, rolex watches, herve leger, hollister, canada goose, babyliss pro, ugg australia, canada goose, canada goose jackets, reebok outlet, ghd, soccer shoes, ugg, nfl jerseys, nike roshe run, north face outlet, valentino shoes, mont blanc, celine handbags, nike huarache, new balance shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg boots, canada goose, mcm handbags, beats by dre, bottega veneta, wedding dresses, soccer jerseys, marc jacobs, canada goose uk, mac cosmetics, ugg pas cher, vans shoes, jimmy choo outlet, instyler, uggs outlet, asics running shoes, lululemon outlet, abercrombie and fitch

lancel, canada goose, timberland boots, pandora charms, thomas sabo, moncler outlet, hollister, canada goose, moncler, hollister clothing store, converse, ray ban, louis vuitton, rolex watches, iphone 6 cases, oakley, juicy couture outlet, vans, karen millen, pandora jewelry, ugg, moncler, air max, supra shoes, swarovski crystal, swarovski, pandora charms, moncler, moncler, converse shoes, gucci, ugg, louboutin, montre homme, air max, hollister, coach outlet store online, links of london, baseball bats, juicy couture outlet, ralph lauren, parajumpers, moncler, toms shoes, wedding dresses, moncler

golden goose
kevin durant
golden goose
moncler coat
calvin klein outlet
golden goose sneakers
pandora jewelry
yeezy
golden goose outlet
off white x jordan 1

have a peek at this web-site replica ysl handbags informative post Gucci Dolabuy have a peek at these guys dolabuy.co

by Anonymous
Date:9/7/22 09:00  

Find Out More dolabuy louis vuitton Continued luxury replica bags Read Full Article https://www.dolabuy.ru/

by Anonymous
Date:11/7/22 06:07  

Learn More Here Celine Dolabuy check my blog replica gucci bags why not try this out high end replica bags