1 December 2006


From:that frolicsome kid
To:Whom this may concern
Date:1 December 2006, 00:00
Subject: I DID IT! YAHOO!  

I'm a winner of NaNoWriMo! OMG!I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON!

OH MY GOSH! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! I MANAGED TO PULL OUT A MAGNIFICENT, INCREDIBLE FEAT OF WRITING OUT 50,000 WORDS!

As I verified my novel, my heart pounded out as I wondered whether I have typed 200 plus words to break 50 000 words. And it really did! Oh my gosh! I tell you, blood rushed up my face and I swear my heart had leaped out from my chest! I have officially reached a state of euphoria. I am now completely bathed in total happiness. The whole National Novel Writing Month is now over, and I have walked out a winner. A winner, ya hear? I'm a winner! Yahoo!


NaNoWriMo Winner is Me!

NaNoWriMo Winner is Me!

NaNoWriMo Winner is Me!


I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

*calms down*
*takes a deep breath*

I am so proud of myself. I really am! I am lying if I say I wasn't. By the way, I just learned that I am the second person to win in my country (at least that's what NaNoWriMo says when I typed in my country name under Locations). Wow! I cannot believe it!

On the other hand, my Kinderella novel "isn't quite finished" yet. I'm still at the ballroom scene. Hahaha. I'll upload the next chapter tomorrow as I suddenly feel so tired and worn out. And great, I have piano lessons in 8 hours time. So much for the beauty sleep. Never mind. I shall take an afternoon nap.

Tomorrow, I shall blog about a postmortem on NaNoWriMo. Feel free to ask me questions about it if you like. And after that, I'll promise I make no more mention of NaNoWriMo anymore, except for uploading the Kinderella series. Hehehe.

I would like to thank my fellow blog readers, especially Happy and Blue 2, annelisa and madd for giving me words of encouragement and advice throughout the whole NaNoWriMo thing. Thank you so much guys. Without you guys, I don't think I could quite make it today yesterday. Love ya all lots! =)

See you guys tomorrow!


*that frolicsome kid jumps in joy and ecstasy*

P.S. I shall visit you guys' blogs tomorrow and catch up on what's going on. ;)

Comments (9):

YEA!!!..I AM DOING THE HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU...congrats...I am so happy for you..what an amazing achivement, and yes be proud toot your own horn..you deserve it...lol..now I have go read. Thanks I needed this pick me up today..take care sweetie..m

by Anonymous
Date:1/12/06 08:54  

Congratulations!

I'm glad you finished your writing :) That's way cool.

And I still envy your writing ability...

by Anonymous
Date:1/12/06 09:00  

I knew you could do it. I'm probably as happy for you as you are for yourself.
You are the champion..And a novel writer as well..

Thanks madd! I shall toot my horn, and you shall do your happy dance. Wheee!

Hey katelyn! Yep, it's really awesome that I wrote 50 000 words, but the story isn't exactly "finished" yet! And hey, why not try writing a novel next year during NaNoWriMo? *grin*

Hi Happy and Blue 2! Thank you, thank you!!! Congrats on your NaBloPoMo too!

*big grin to all*

by Anonymous
Date:6/1/13 04:26  

aEmo michael kors handbags outlet
zCov lisseur ghd pas cher
pCmf north face clothing
2aNvs cheap ugg boots
5dFwq Michael Kors

by Anonymous
Date:7/1/13 13:12  

9pNue cheap ghd
oMcs cheap uggs
dZvg michael kors outlet
2yPkm GHD Hair Straightener
6pRbh burberry store
0fXms ugg pas cher
5wQqx ghd
7eTov louis vuitton handbags
8uQvu michael kors purses
0iDdf ghd sale uk
9lAfx cheap ugg boots
9xVnp discount nfl jerseys
7qGcg michael kors handbags
5qMze Lisseur GHD
3zOdk cheap uggs

hollister, moncler, canada goose outlet, canada goose, moncler, pandora jewelry, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora charms, moncler, canada goose, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, links of london, louis vuitton, toms shoes, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, moncler, marc jacobs, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, doudoune canada goose, canada goose, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, karen millen, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, sac louis vuitton pas cher, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, swarovski, moncler, ugg boots uk, thomas sabo, wedding dresses, canada goose uk, bottes ugg, coach outlet, replica watches, pandora charms, supra shoes, louis vuitton

new balance, soccer jerseys, celine handbags, reebok shoes, babyliss, vans, asics running shoes, nike roshe, hollister, nike trainers, lancel, timberland boots, hollister, wedding dresses, nfl jerseys, gucci, p90x workout, valentino shoes, louboutin, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, abercrombie and fitch, converse outlet, beats by dre, soccer shoes, vans shoes, baseball bats, oakley, mont blanc, bottega veneta, ralph lauren, nike huarache, longchamp, hollister, iphone cases, mac cosmetics, chi flat iron, ferragamo shoes, mcm handbags, insanity workout, north face outlet, north face outlet, birkin bag, herve leger, nike air max, ray ban, ghd, lululemon, giuseppe zanotti

doudoune canada goose, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, moncler, bottes ugg, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, swarovski, marc jacobs, links of london, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, montre pas cher, canada goose, louis vuitton, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, replica watches, moncler, moncler, canada goose, moncler, ugg boots uk, ugg pas cher, toms shoes, pandora charms, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, moncler, coach outlet, canada goose, canada goose, louis vuitton, hollister, canada goose uk, supra shoes