1 July 2007


From:that frolicsome kid
To:Whom this may concern
Date:1 July 2007, 10:55
Subject: Q & A Meme  

Meme me!I have been tagged by whenn once again. And this time, I am instructed to answer the questions below. Here I go!

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

  1. Daddy Forever

  2. The Ice Box

  3. The Buzz Queen

  4. Opinion Minions

  5. Soliloquies exposed...


Next select five people to tag:

  1. James

  2. katelyn

  3. Cap'n Lifecruiser

  4. R'acquel

  5. Terra Shield



Then answer the following questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?


Let me jog my memory on this. *does some maths on my head* I was in Year 1. I had a small and chubby stature. I was always picked on by my classmates. =( I cannot remember much, except three events still stand clear in my mind. I was criticized by my teacher for my awfully tiny handwriting. I remember that I forged my dad's signature because I forgot to show him my test paper. And besides that, I remember I was given the consent to eat in class by a kind teacher, and everyone was giving looks to me. That was my first experience of stealing the limelight, lol! =P

What were you doing 1 year ago?

I began to get used to the hectic life at Year 10. I made many new friends and I was a frequent blogger at my other blog which is publicised to my friends. I became the school prefect and I had just discovered my love for languages. Besides that, I was deeply interested in my future - my dream career, my dream major and whatnot. I know better now to give priority to my current studies first before thinking about that. =P

Five snacks you enjoy:



Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

Sadly, I only know a line or two for most songs I listen to on the radio. Usually, the lyrics are indiscernible to my ears and I pay more attention to the music. Anyway, here are the few songs which I know all/most of the lyrics:
  • National anthem

  • My school song

  • My Love, by Westlife


That is about it. =\ Are you disappointed? =P

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

  • Buy an Apple MacBook. Have you ever seen a better looking GUI with a "sexy" and sleek laptop design? My friend who has one showed it to me and I was awestruck by its beauty! It really is a shame that it cannot run that many software and games, or else I will have one now! =D

  • Travel around the world, especially Europe and Dubai, United Arab Emirates

  • Purchase a house in beautiful Dubai!

  • Donate a sum of money to charity and give my family some share of my money

  • Own a 6-star hotel! Hahahaha! =D


Five bad habits:

  • Procrastinate

  • Gossip?

  • Laying in bed after I wake up even though I will be late for school

  • Daydreaming anytime, anywhere

  • Staying up late


Five things you like doing:

Or I should be doing now:
  • Work on my O Level Computer coursework

  • Revise my Chemistry and Physics

  • Read the unread books I have bought

  • Eat Chinese (I always have Chinese anyway =P)

  • Plan the design of the prefects' notice board


Five things you would never wear again:

  • Speedo-style swimming briefs (too skimpy) or skin-tight swimming suit! =O Great, all are skintight anyway!

  • Loose underwear

  • Knee-length shorts (except for sports and at home)

  • A two-piece pyjama set, especially silky ones! =O

  • T-shirts made of thin material


I guess you can tell that I value my modesty. =P

Five favorite toys:

I'm listing down my favourite childhood toys. Currently, I have lost most of them and my new best friends now are my computer and my books.


Well, that pretty much sums up another part of me. In case you are wondering, I have dedicated my time and energy to finish up the Macromedia Flash competition project that is due next week. So I'm trying my best in completing the unfinished animations and scenes. I hope you guys do not mind my inactivity, and I apologize for that. I hope to see you all soon!

Comments (6):

LOVED your answers! So funny! :)

Hello - interesting to look back on where you were 10 yrs ago. I don't remember song lyrics either!

by Anonymous
Date:4/7/07 13:05  

You get tagged alot. Love all your honest and thoughtful answers. Love your blog.

by Anonymous
Date:5/7/07 23:12  

Having been taggethed, I answered the questions, and tagged TechoBabe. Interesting exercise. I don't know anyone else to tag.

by Anonymous
Date:8/7/07 06:55  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

gucci handbags
air jordan shoes
ugg boots
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren polo
nike roshe run
michael kors handbags
canada goose online
celine bags
oakley sunglasses outlet
2016.12.16chenlixiang