15 September 2006


From:that frolicsome kid
To:Whom this may concern
Date:15 September 2006, 11:27
Subject: I'm So Happy!  

Hitting the right notes at piano class, and knowing that I have friends; this sends me into ecstacy!I really cannot believe I can pull off my Grade 7 pieces to my teacher pretty well today, and I am so proud of my own accomplishment! It's one of those rare moments where my pieces are actually played to "near perfection". I'm so happy, and I think I made her proud too =). But, I still need more practice though to polish up some nastier parts.

Yesterday, I spent English period helping out my friend with some problems on Chemistry and Maths. And, I really like it when he goes something like "Oh! I get it." and "No wonder! I could have got this correct!". It gives me a sort of sense of accomplishment. I really like that guy though, he has a cute personality but sometimes he can get really buggy. But forget about those instances. I just like hanging out with him and talk nonsensical things. Haha...

And yesterday I slept late as I was chatting with another friend online last night. She seemed rather down these past few days and she wasn't her usual chirpy state. I wanted to ask her if she has encounter any problems, but I didn't dare, not until last night. I think her best friend told her that I wanted to ask her something, so she simply told me to ask her directly instead of going a big U-turn. Sighing, I typed that I simply wanted to know what's making her feel so sad.

And well, after listening to her problems and telling me about it, I can't help but symphatise her. No wonder she's so stressed out lately. I mean, that's a hell lot of problems she's going through, and there are still countless others that she did not want to tell me yet. I didn't ask her more, because I believe that sometimes, some things are better not told. And it's personal anyway. So I tried my best to give her some advices and suggestions on how to deal with some of it, and basically I just lend an ear to her most of the time.

I wish that she will solve her problems asap. But I know that it's going to take a really long time. Problems don't just diminish just like that. I wish her the best of luck in solving them.

Well, these past few days, I actually started to hang out more with some of my peers in class. And it's really great to know them and stuff. At the same time, the relationships I had with my other friends in the other class slowly but is surely deteriorating. I take it as both a blessing and a curse. Oh, and I'm kind of glad that my best friend and I still communicate with each other, although our bonds weren't as strong as last two years. But it's still a great start.

It's only now I realise how valuable it is to have friends on your side. I mean, you can share your happiness, your sorrows (with only a few ones unfortunately) and other things. It gives me a feeling of euphoria! It's really amazing, it beats being lonely like 99.5% of the time. But still, I don't trust them all. Haha... I only maintain intimate relationships with only a few people whom I can trust and confide it. I don't know how I choose them, but let's just say it's my gut instinct.

I thank God that I finally rediscover friendships. Another one of the most important things to have in life. But I'm still cautious though, I generally try to avoid those who I feel should be avoided. I still don't know how I do it. It's like as if I'm born with some instincts.

Oh, and you know about the other guy I told you about in my previous post? I confronted him yesterday and just simply told him to do a better job. I'm glad that he got my message, and I can see that he tried his best in doing them. And because he did two of them pretty well, I'm going to post them up on Saturday in the notice board! But sometimes, I wish that he can find less pedantic articles. Yea, he's a nerd all right nice guy.

I shall stop here. It's a really Good Friday today! But 3 more weeks to the finals, and I'm not prepared at all! Bummer...

Self-reminder: Hit the books!

Comments (5):

lacoste pas cher, north face, coach purses, michael kors, nike roshe run, michael kors, longchamp pas cher, chanel handbags, ray ban uk, michael kors, true religion jeans, nike blazer, tn pas cher, hollister, coach outlet, louboutin pas cher, oakley pas cher, north face, coach factory outlet, vans pas cher, kate spade outlet, air jordan pas cher, sac longchamp, michael kors, true religion outlet, hogan, hermes, coach outlet, burberry, converse pas cher, lululemon, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, kate spade handbags, hollister pas cher, air max, air force, vanessa bruno, true religion jeans, timberland, nike free, sac guess, true religion jeans, new balance pas cher, nike air max

hollister, moncler, canada goose outlet, canada goose, moncler, pandora jewelry, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora charms, moncler, canada goose, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, links of london, louis vuitton, toms shoes, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, moncler, marc jacobs, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, doudoune canada goose, canada goose, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, karen millen, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, sac louis vuitton pas cher, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, swarovski, moncler, ugg boots uk, thomas sabo, wedding dresses, canada goose uk, bottes ugg, coach outlet, replica watches, pandora charms, supra shoes, louis vuitton

new balance, soccer jerseys, celine handbags, reebok shoes, babyliss, vans, asics running shoes, nike roshe, hollister, nike trainers, lancel, timberland boots, hollister, wedding dresses, nfl jerseys, gucci, p90x workout, valentino shoes, louboutin, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, abercrombie and fitch, converse outlet, beats by dre, soccer shoes, vans shoes, baseball bats, oakley, mont blanc, bottega veneta, ralph lauren, nike huarache, longchamp, hollister, iphone cases, mac cosmetics, chi flat iron, ferragamo shoes, mcm handbags, insanity workout, north face outlet, north face outlet, birkin bag, herve leger, nike air max, ray ban, ghd, lululemon, giuseppe zanotti

doudoune canada goose, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, moncler, bottes ugg, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, swarovski, marc jacobs, links of london, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, montre pas cher, canada goose, louis vuitton, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, replica watches, moncler, moncler, canada goose, moncler, ugg boots uk, ugg pas cher, toms shoes, pandora charms, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, moncler, coach outlet, canada goose, canada goose, louis vuitton, hollister, canada goose uk, supra shoes


<شركة مكافحة صراصير بمكة



شركة مكافحة صراصير بالخبر وافضل شركة مكافحة صراصير بالمدينة المنورة
شركة مكافحة صراصير بالدمام


ارقام مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة ترميمات بالرياض