22 August 2006


From:that frolicsome kid
To:Whom this may concern
Date:22 August 2006, 13:44
Subject: Let there be blog, and there one appeared!  

So another blog is created, joining the millions of others that exist in the vast cyberspace. Time to voice out my thoughts, feelings, emotions, opinions etc. on this blog freely, however I like. Because no one knows who I am as I shall be posting anonymously.

Fine, so I'm not new to the blogosphere. I even have my own blog, but the thing is, I face a lot of restrictions while typing out my life and showing it to my friends and the people who know me. So my life is exposed bare. There are some things that are very personal to me, but I yearn to say them out to get them off my chest and breath a sigh of relief. Sometimes they are hurtful. Sometimes they are embarrassing. Sometimes it is just a really big secret that can really burst my bubble if anyone knows about it.

Yes, I can hear you saying, "If it's so personal and secretive, why bother even telling?" Well, I really want to share these with everyone, hoping that someone can empathise and relate to but not necessarily someone who I know. It's best that if you're total strangers to me. I mean, there are things that you couldn't tell to your close friends. It's really hard to put it in words, but I hope you guys can understand...

So from today onwards, I shall update you with my daily rants, life and experiences as well as more angsty thoughts and reflections of yet another one of those wacky teenagers. I shall stop here for the time being. *Sigh* And there's test in a few days time, what am I going to do?

I wish I stop procrastinating and kick into study mode, but it seems like my friends "encourage" me to do so when I told them my problems. So much for them.

Until next time!

Comments (5):

by Anonymous
Date:30/11/06 13:02  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
by Anonymous
Date:1/12/06 03:37  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Ha ha! You left the spamming comments there just so's you had one? When I came back to your first blog, FK, it was because you'd said on mine that you hadn'thad any comments back here... and I just wanted to tell you that a few of the people who commented on my first post were ones who've done just as I am... they've gone back and looked! (apart from the very first commenter on the very first blog, who actually is a real life friend (the only one who's ever commented!! :-S)

You have a great blog here, FK... for your honesty and openess... and because you see things in a unique way which has people thinking about how they see things... you're an absolute gem, and don't you forget it!!

LOL!!! I didn't even know there were spam comments there, let alone you commented here since a month ago! I haven't checked my old blog posts for eons! Whoops! =D Thank you for commenting!

Thanks annelisa! =) I couldn't do that if it weren't for anonymity. I am afraid of being too open among my friends as they will find me weird. I didn't know how unique I was until I opened myself up to the Internet, and I met many wonderful people, including you. =) Thank you for your kind compliments. =) =D You are a wonderful person too, annelisa! *grin*

new balance, soccer jerseys, celine handbags, reebok shoes, babyliss, vans, asics running shoes, nike roshe, hollister, nike trainers, lancel, timberland boots, hollister, wedding dresses, nfl jerseys, gucci, p90x workout, valentino shoes, louboutin, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, abercrombie and fitch, converse outlet, beats by dre, soccer shoes, vans shoes, baseball bats, oakley, mont blanc, bottega veneta, ralph lauren, nike huarache, longchamp, hollister, iphone cases, mac cosmetics, chi flat iron, ferragamo shoes, mcm handbags, insanity workout, north face outlet, north face outlet, birkin bag, herve leger, nike air max, ray ban, ghd, lululemon, giuseppe zanotti