23 October 2007


From:that frolicsome kid
To:Whom this may concern
Date:23 October 2007, 11:39
Subject: Frustration about Interdependence  

Everything is my mom, my mom, my mom! Arghhh! I can renew I.C. by myself and the man said you don't need the necessary documents which I think you store in the bank.

Why must you be away to perform religious duties at the time of my I.C. expiring? Do you want me to get fined for renewing at a later date which is only a few days. I'm sitting for 2 exams this Thursday and you won't be back until then. What if I am refused entry because my I.C. expired? You say it's okay, it's okay, just wait for me to come back, then we will renew it together. Man, I shall blame you if that happens for unnecessarily putting my future into jeopardy. Besides, I'm 17 and I am capable of doing this myself! =(

I hate to feel so dependent on people to carry out tasks! Oh, and the first process of renewing my I.C. sucks. There is no information given on where you can get registration forms and they aren't provided freely on the table. You have to request for it yourself personally. I dislike having to ask people for it. That is still alright. I didn't expect filling in a form, and so I didn't have a pen. Guess what the Immigration Department is lacking? Pens! =O

Since I did not have a pen and I do not know the necessary information (e.g. date of issue of birth certificate and passport, dad's citizenship certificate, my swear-in citizenship letter (?)), I had to go home to call my mom (forget about the expensive trunk calls!) up for the information and filling in the form.

Before that, I had to endure an hour plus for my transport, and I went hysteric at the Immigration Department. I was groaning and walking around looking for my car in vain. I was so angry because he had to come late (it wasn't his fault as there was a long line of people waiting) and I do not have a mobile phone! I'm so frustrated by the fact that I can't even place a simple phone call. Asking people around me to lend me their phones is out. In these days of paranoia, I could borrow and steal. That's the mentality. *sigh*

I was literally begging the air to magically give me a mobile phone. I even thought of resorting boarding the bus and go to the nearest commercial hub and get myself a cheap US$70 mobile phone! The public phone is out of question. None receives cash; only phone cards. Eeyaghh!

I went ballistic and I was at tethers of crying because I had no transport to go home! =( I'm stuck at some place and there isn't anything I can do. I feel helpless, and I hate feeling helpless. I nearly admitted myself into a mental institution when the car finally came. Unfortunately, I was a bit rude with the driver and I shouldn't have acted that way because it wasn't anyone's fault technically.

My mom had the guts to tell me to postpone renewing my I.C. Thanks so much. =( Why do you had to make me I.C. a month after my 12th birthday? You could have done that at most 2 weeks from then. Probably this will never happen. And you never guided me through the process. So here I am, stuck and not knowing what to do. And I wasted so much time renewing my I.C. for nothing.

MAN, THIS SUCKS! =( I have to wait for a few more days.

I'm running out of patience. This cannot wait.

Comments (4):

gucci outlet, louboutin outlet, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet, air max, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, burberry outlet, tiffany and co, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, ray ban sunglasses, air max, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, louboutin, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet, nike shoes, coach factory outlet, nike free, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, chanel handbags, christian louboutin shoes, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp handbags, coach outlet

gucci outlet, louboutin outlet, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet, air max, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, burberry outlet, tiffany and co, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, ray ban sunglasses, air max, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, louboutin, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet, nike shoes, coach factory outlet, nike free, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, chanel handbags, christian louboutin shoes, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp handbags, coach outlet

insanity workout, north face jackets, giuseppe zanotti, chi flat iron, ugg boots, p90x, birkin bag, longchamp, ferragamo shoes, rolex watches, herve leger, hollister, canada goose, babyliss pro, ugg australia, canada goose, canada goose jackets, reebok outlet, ghd, soccer shoes, ugg, nfl jerseys, nike roshe run, north face outlet, valentino shoes, mont blanc, celine handbags, nike huarache, new balance shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg boots, canada goose, mcm handbags, beats by dre, bottega veneta, wedding dresses, soccer jerseys, marc jacobs, canada goose uk, mac cosmetics, ugg pas cher, vans shoes, jimmy choo outlet, instyler, uggs outlet, asics running shoes, lululemon outlet, abercrombie and fitch

lancel, canada goose, timberland boots, pandora charms, thomas sabo, moncler outlet, hollister, canada goose, moncler, hollister clothing store, converse, ray ban, louis vuitton, rolex watches, iphone 6 cases, oakley, juicy couture outlet, vans, karen millen, pandora jewelry, ugg, moncler, air max, supra shoes, swarovski crystal, swarovski, pandora charms, moncler, moncler, converse shoes, gucci, ugg, louboutin, montre homme, air max, hollister, coach outlet store online, links of london, baseball bats, juicy couture outlet, ralph lauren, parajumpers, moncler, toms shoes, wedding dresses, moncler